The Church Health team met and the current plan for the church is to reopen May 24 for a Sunday morning worship service. We are excited to meet again, but we are also actively thinking about the well-being of our congregation as many are in at-risk categories.
Details are as follows:
-The service will start at 10:45 am and the doors will open at 10:15 am. Members are asked to use the front foyer entrance.
– Members are encouraged to wear masks. However, we know they are difficult to come by. If you would like a cloth mask, we have a limited supply that we can provide to members with a suggested donation of $4. (If you would like to make or sew cloth masks, instructions from the CDC are in the comments.)
– We will continue to stream our services on Zoom even when we are back in the building. So, if you would like to join us that way you are are welcome too.
– We will make sure that we are sanitizing all surfaces that are touched by members. To aid in this effort, hymnals and Bibles will be removed from the pews.
– Offerings will be collected in a box in the foyer. Members will also be encouraged to give online at Rangehills.org
– To help members keep a good spacing in the Sanctuary, family units will be encouraged to sit apart from other family units and pews will be marked off so that members do not sit directly in front of or behind each other.
– At this time, our first service will only include a family worship service for everyone in the Sanctuary. At this time we will resume Sunday School, Sunday Evening services, Wednesday evening services, nursery, children’s church, choir, and van ministries at a later date when we can make sure that we can actively clean these areas